Friday 22 August 2014

Crafty Kat...

I am very excited! I have done something I don't normally do. In fact I'm not sure I've done anything like this before.

I have been feeling a bit low lately. I don't seem to do much for myself. Once the boys are in bed I might watch a bit of tv, blog or go to bed. I don't seem to have any hobbies any more and its getting me down. I have always been pretty active but I am finding any sort of activity really tiring these days. Even walking up the stairs can leave me breathless some days!

Having just joined in a craft swap over with Hannah at Dainty and Ivory blog, I noticed she subscribes to Crafty Creatives. It's a brilliant idea. Once a month you receive a box with a complete craft kit in so you can try something new. Other boxes this year have included candle making, silk painting, quilling and marbling. Some of these things I've never even heard of, let alone tried.

Unfortunately, I have missed this month's box (they are sent in the middle of the month) but I am really looking forward to getting my first box next month! If you want to see what this month's box contained, nip over to Hannah's blog and read her review.

I shall blog about my craft box next month and I might even include photos of my craft (providing they aren't too embarrassing!!).

1 comment:

  1. I used to get these for some time then they changed the format and I disliked getting boxes full of a specific craft I probably more often than not couldn't do! Lol they're a fab company xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!