Friday 23 January 2015

Catch Up

I can't believe how long it's been since I last blogged! I miss it and think about lots to write but at the moment I just don't seem to get the time or when I do, I fall asleep! Since my last post things have been quite stressful and worrying.

My little girl was in hospital for a few days with bronchiolitis. It was a very stressful, worrying time. Luckily, my husband and I managed to work together to make sure all the children were cared for with a bit of help from my Dad.

That week was truly awful and I'm really glad it's over! As well as baby girl being in hospital, I had a shock falling out with a friend who surprised me with her opinion of "people like me", my husband announced he was seeing someone else (after kissing me in the hospital the day before), on the way to Cornwall my husband rang to tell me his grandfather had died and on the way home my exhaust exploded frightening the life out of me.

I think that classes as a rough week by anyone's standards! Luckily, this is week is being much kinder to me. My husband got my exhaust fixed at work at cost price, I have done some new crafts this week that I have really enjoyed, my little girl has made a great recovery, I have bought some mosaic tiles to continue my new hobby, I have written my first letter to my lovely new penpal and I am making plans for a trip of a lifetime! Luckily, my last two weeks seem to have balanced each other out. I would rather they were more evenly balanced rather than a nightmare week followed by a good week.

Hopefully, I will fid some more time to blog soon rather than at two in the morning after feeding the baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!