Thursday 15 March 2012

15 shadows and counting.....

Sigh.... Here we go again. Today I'm feeling quite dizzy when I stand up which isn't great and I feel like I could do with at least another week of sleep. I keep yawning a lot which seems to drain my energy even more. I have also noticed that for the last few days I have been forgetting to take my tablet. Don't panic, I have taken them, just not til a few hours later. Odd.....
Well despite feeling tired I managed to dress and feed the boys (and myself) by 9.30 and get out with the dog. We didn't go on a really long walk as I'm still tired from yesterday. We went all round the village, then came up through the field so the dog could have a run and play stick for a while. She seems a lot happier since we have been going out daily. She sat by the door whining today! 

My beautiful girl and partner in grime! I'm glad I'm making the effort to get out with her. I'd forgotten how great her company is, she's wonderful. 

I'm going to try to get to the Children's Center today so I can get Squishy weighed. I have no idea what he is now but he's bloomin' heavy!! Chaos has decided he's not going to have a sleep today. He has just cried to come downstairs so I guess that's the end of typing for today. I really wish I could have 1 hour a day without one of them crying for something. He is emptying my wallet at the moment just so I can finish this but Squish has just woken up as it's time for his next bottle. It's never ending. No wonder I'm going mental, well mentaller ha ha ha!!!  Oh f**k, s**t and bo****ks. 

If I could unleash Captain Chaos onto the shadows, they would never be seen again.....  MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

If only....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!