Wednesday 21 March 2012

21..... Hours Til We Leave ARGH!!!

What a bloody nightmare! None of us had a good night last night. The horrible thumping pain is back behind my right eye and I've got the weird sweats again. Today has not gone smoothly at all. In fact it's been quite stressful to say the least!


We were late having breakfast because Squish didn't want to go back to sleep. By the time he did go to sleep Chaos decided he didn't want to eat much anyway, thanks. By then it was time to feed Squish again so we didn't get out for our walk until nearly 11am. Chaos is usually in bed by then so it didn't bode well really. He is still racing around swinging the dog lead and playing with his bus shape sorter. Tired? Pah!!!

When we did finally get out I thought I would do a few laps of the field by the house and let Chaos have a run to wear himself out, while the dog played stick then everyone is happy, yes? NO! The inconsiderate field owner/farmer man has decided today would be perfect for ploughing up our sticky stick field without a second thought. No more stick in there for a while! I found a little track that said Church 1/4 mile and thought that would do so we headed off to see where it went. The answer is up a really steep hill and down the other side with no church in sight, only another sign for a Castle! Still, the dog had a run and I had a bloody good workout pushing over 3 stone of boy back up the hill in the nice warm sunshine...

They seem to be changing tack today, from crying in relays to crying in unison. I then have to decide which one to go to as they are always in different rooms at the time! They are driving me nuts. Why do they always do this when you feel like you have been hit by a truck and spun round really fast for 5 minutes?? Chaos is running round looking far too cute with his curls, yoghurt round his face and singing " bugga bugga bugga " (Friday is going to be interesting if he doesn't catch up on his sleep by then!)
Ok not cute anymore, he's whining and banging his chair trying to wake his brother up. Guess what.... He succeeded! Grrrrrrrr.........  For the sake of my sanity, I will have to finish this later.
                                                                   ______________

I'm back!! It's 9.45pm and waaaay past my bed time ha ha!! All the boys are in bed, my husband is busy creating his next movie masterpiece so I'm free to type, HURRAH!!! A cup of tea, a bag of jellies and I'm all set. I have had a lovely hot shower so I feel less manky and a small step closer to human for a change. I have just checked my route for tomorrow so I know where I'm going.

I am preparing myself for a slightly mad day. I have to take the Big One to school in the morning. I thought if I take the dog too I could stop in the wood on the way back and give her a long run. Hopefully, by the time we get home it will be time for milk and a morning nap for Mr Chaos. That will allow me to do the packing and get everything ready. It sounds way too easy doesn't it?! I will be totally amazed if it does work out like that!

I feel totally disorganized and a bit panicky about tomorrow. I have managed to write a list of all the things I'm going to pack. Today, I even managed to buy a new jacket for me and some trousers for Chaos. He looks really smart in them with his little shirt on, bless him. I will just have to try really hard not to lose the plot and get stressed out tomorrow or the boys will be even less co-operative than usual!! I've just realised.. I won't be able to blog tomorrow, how bad is that? What am I going to do without my fix? Maybe I will have a chance before we go. Will have to wait and see I guess.

Right, I am going to be slightly responsible and go to bed now in the hope that I might sleep more than last night. I will leave you with a tale from my trip to Matalan today....
I found a jacket that I liked and tried it on. It looked ok but the next size would give me a bit of room to move. I asked an assistant if they had any out the back as there weren't any more on the shelf. She radio'd for someone to come and have a look. A girl came, took the jacket and headed off out the back. Meanwhile, the assistant was passing some rather odd looks between another member of staff and me. I wondered what was going on but as the girl was heading my way with the jacket I didn't think much more of it. They didn't have any more so I bought the one I had and headed back to the car. It was only when I was putting the buggy in the car that I realized what the funny looks were all about. Happily swinging on a hook at the bottom of the buggy was a bag of poo!! I had put it there on the walk in the morning and forgotten about it. The assistant must have thought I was a right manky weirdo!! Don't blame her either ha ha! I have to be honest, I laughed my bloody head off all the way to school to get the Big One.

Night folks x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!