Tuesday 27 March 2012

Choosday... Day 27

Today I woke up with the usual, Oh God it's morning already, feeling. I must try to go to bed earlier tonight. I'm getting fed up of being shattered all the time and it's not helping me fight this thing either. It's also a bit boring typing the same thing on here every day, so it must be the same reading it. Oh surprise, she's tired again!!

Today both the boys were crying and driving me nuts so I put them in the buggy and walked them all round the village for an hour til I felt I could cope with bringing them home. Chaos was shattered and went to bed as soon as we got in. Squish was fast asleep until the moment I thought about putting the kettle on. His little eyes snapped open and he set off crying again until I picked him up. He is not lying on the table next to me chatting away quite happily and enjoying the new view of things.

We had a fantastic time at my friends yesterday afternoon. The food was great and the company even better! The kids all enjoyed running around and playing with the dogs and each other. I had a chat with a lady who also suffers with depression and she said the key for her was to keep busy. I think she could well be right!

I was thinking about that this morning. I don't really have anything to occupy myself with. Ok the boys keep me busy but I don't have to use too many brain cells for that. So, I have a plan. It's a bit rough round the edges at the moment but I think it's just what I need and it's pretty cheap too, YAY!!
I have started to feel a bit body conscious lately (probably due to all the bags of jellies I eat) so want to get rid of my wobbly belly. I also want to do something for sport/comic relief. You can see where this is going can't you? I saw on twitter than someone is doing a skydive. I always wanted to have a go at that so I looked up the site and they do charity jumps too. Great but not much effort required so I then thought maybe I could travel a certain distance but in different ways. For example I could do a 50 mile challenge, including swimming, free fall, bike ride, running or horse ride. That sort of thing. Would give me a focus each day and something to work towards plus raise money for a great cause... Perfect!!

I suppose I should get some lunch for me and a Bottle for Squish as it's getting on now. Washing to do, toilets to clean and a sun to bathe in ha ha!!
Wishing you all a happy, chilled day whatever you're up to x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!