Monday 5 March 2012

Monday :( Day 5

I felt rather dazed when I woke up today. I was quite nervous about my friend coming as she hasn't seen me like this before. I usually stay at home if I'm not feeling great so it was quite a big step for me. I had a quick shower and some toast before taking the boys and the dog for a walk before she arrived. She is wonderful and put me at ease straight away. Brought home made soup made from her own veggies so I was thoroughly spoilt. The MT was wonderful and very relaxing. Its a shame I couldn't just go to bed after she left, I was shattered! Both the boys woke up after she had gone so I got them ready and we went into town as I had to go to the bank. We came home picking the Big One up on the way. I also stopped off to get some petrol so quite a brave day for me in the end. I just wish these pills didn't make me feel so rough in the morning or tired all day! I do feel much calmer and everyone is more relaxed now I'm not suddenly shouting about things!

Had some other good news that another lovely friend has not been posted to Afghanistan :) am so relieved, She's only little and I'd worry about her very muchly! She is off to sunny Cyprus instead so happy days!

I think I am meeting up with another friend tomorrow so I'm going to head off to bed now. I really need sleep! Hope I'm ok tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!