Friday 30 March 2012

Reasons To Be Cheerful #2

Wow what a week!


Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart



1  Has to be the fantastic weather we have had this week. I have loved being out in the sunshine walking the dog with the boys and playing in the garden. Chaos has loved his new freedom to run about outside too. I love watching him investigate all the new things he finds and rolling about in the grass. He falls over on purpose now and laughs his head off!

2  We had a fantastic day at Longleat yesterday with the Corporal. She flies off to Cyprus next week so it was great to spend a whole day together. Chaos fed the deer through the car window and loved it. He has no fear that boy! He also stroked a snake, soaked himself in the pool in the butterfly house, ran off and hid in bamboo canes, poked his fingers in the chipmunk cage nearly getting bitten and nearly jumped in the stream that keeps the small animals in their enclosures! We also only have a couple of minor repairs to make to the car after going through the monkey enclosure so happy days.

3  I have survived a whole month on my pills and am noticing some improvements. Baby steps but it's all progress in the right direction. My husband says I'm more chilled out and more like my old self which is brilliant!!

4  I am always grateful for my three wonderful boys. They may drive me crazy, cause me no end of worry and filthy washing but I wouldn't be without them for a second. They are pure gold and I love them to bits!




1 comment:

  1. Welcome to R2BC. Do keep joining it :0) You've got some great reason. May the coming week be just as good for better.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!