Monday 9 April 2012

Motivation on Monday #2






Motivation on Monday at Kat Sighs


This week I have chosen this quote as it is very fitting for my situation at the moment. 


"You can not plough a field by turning it over in your mind. "


I feel I have spent a lot of time thinking about things but no time actually doing anything. 

I am making plans to fund raise for charity but no training plan or finer details.
I want to write a meal planner for the week so I don't have to think about it every day.
I want to make a rough plan of what to do each day rather than just drifting through it getting nothing done.
There are little things around the house that need doing but I just make a mental list rather than doing anything about it.

This week I want to take more action and spend less time "turning it over in my mind!"


What is your Motivation on Monday? 
Join in the blog hop and share your inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!