Monday 16 April 2012

Motivation on Monday #3




Motivation on Monday at Kat Sighs

This week I am going to dedicate this to all my friends. I don't know what I would do without you. Recently I have felt quite alone and isolated but this weekend you have all proved me wrong and made me realise just how lucky and blessed I am with amazing, wonderful, kind, generous and thoughtful friends. You are truly fantabulous and I love you all infinitely!

I couldn't decide between these two quotes and I am sure you will understand why. They almost compliment each other. 

"A true friend never gets in your way, unless you happen to be going down."  Arnold H Glasgow

I am very lucky that I have understanding friends. Whether they have known it or not, just by turning up they have stopped a bad day getting much worse and turned it into a much better day. 

" I no doubt deserve my enemies but, I don't believe I deserve my friends."  Walt Whitman

This weekend has reminded me just how special my friends are. They have travelled miles to see me, sent me cards and presents from all over the world, sent messages on the net, texts to my phone, popped in to say "Hi", sent flowers and Skyped. What more could anyone ask for?! I have done these wonderful people a huge dis-service by underestimating my worth to them. I hold all of them in high regard but due to my own self opinion, have denied the possibility they may feel the same about lil ol me. This weekend has lifted me no end and next time I feel a doubting niggle I shall re-read this post!

I must also thank my amazing husband as he is the one who secretly organised for everyone to come and meet us for dinner. I love him to bits! 

Your turn! What is motivating you this week? Write a post, add the linky code below and share a bit of get up and go :) Have a great week x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!