Tuesday 3 April 2012

My Girl


My Girl and My Partner in Grime!!




My first post didn't do this Girl justice. She is amazing! She has been with me for 6 years and I love her to bits. She has pulled me through so many dark times. She is always here to listen or snuggle. She protects us when we go out, especially at night (even against my husband who met us on an evening walk!) She puts up with Chaos sharing her bed (and occasionally food?!) She will play stick endlessly and follow where ever we go. I went out crying one day and she jumped a 4ft gate and chased the car up the road until I stopped and let her in! She loves to chase cats, squirrels, ducks, chickens and especially swans!  She will eat anything. She has a beautiful velvety face and crinkles on her forehead when she frowns. and she is NOT a tinsy tiny bit anything to do with a labrador!!  
She is American Bulldog cross Shar Pei and totally unique :) xx

The Most Beautiful Girl in the World!




Oh So Pretty in the Snow


Everyone Was Vetted By Her. Luckily she liked him too! 


Our Bridesmaid! 







2 comments:

  1. Beautiful dog. Thanks for linking up.
    Might be worth connecting with several groovy mums who have experienced pnd and/or anxiety.
    Thanks for displaying the badge too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again! Just popped by to thank you for following me! Cool dog by the way. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!