Thursday 12 April 2012

Progress.... Day 41

I didn't blog yesterday. I was totally zonked after a rough night with my angels. I did struggle a bit to make it through the day but managed it somehow. I have put my idea into practice and so far it's going ok.

Tuesday was housework day and I got quite a bit done. Yesterday was garden day, When Chaos had his sleep I put some washing out, Cleared up after the dog and started getting rid of all the Dandylions. The Big One gave me a hand by clearing them off the patio. Unfortunately, the rain and Squish stopped play and we had to come in. In the afternoon we went over to my parents house and took our trampoline down and brought it home. The Big One has a job now next time he says he's bored. Mind you he got a new game for his Xbox today so doubt I'll see him for a few days!

Today is going well so far. A relative I haven't heard from in over 10 years added me as a friend on Facebook which is brilliant! It will be great to be in touch again after so long. We have been out for a walk. Chaos is back to his old self again and Squish is becoming ever more vocal and interactive.

My information pack about the charity skydive for MIND came yesterday. I am very excited about it! My only worry is collecting the money in time as the latest date they gave me was the 10th of June which is only 8 weeks away and the minimum sponsorship is £400. I might give them a call and see if I can arrange it for the end of June to give myself more time. It's such a good cause that affects so many people I shouldn't have too much trouble finding sponsors. I think I will set up a Just Giving page to make life easier, so keep an eye out for the link if you want to sponsor me.

There were a few things I was hoping to get done while Chaos has his sleep but I think Squish has got other ideas. He woke up 10 minutes after Chaos went to bed as usual and has been chatting and complaining since. It amazes me what I can now do with one hand. Like typing this for example! He has nearly finished his milk and looks decidedly dozy so I may just get a few things done after all.

We are off for a long overdue catch up with a friend later. I can't remember the last grown up conversation I had. That's pretty bad isn't it!!

Hope you all have a great day and don't forget to post your Reasons for being Cheerful hosted by Mummy From The Heart on this weeks blog hop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!