Thursday 12 April 2012

Reasons to be Cheerful #4




Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart


My first reason this week is a relative I haven't heard from in over ten years contacted me through facebook. I'm so pleased to be back in touch and to know they are ok after all this time! 

Captain Chaos is all better and back to his normal self and the whingy, whining nightmare is finally over!

It is sunny again so we can spend more time in the garden.

I am feeling a bit better. I am trying to eat more and get more sleep which I think is helping.

My Bestest friend is coming to stay for the weekend which is fabulous. It also means I wont have to spend my birthday on my own!! (Hmmm... may have to share cake now though)

We have just been out for a walk and had some great tips for dog walks with a buggy from another village Mum. Will try them tomorrow.

Later, we are going to catch up with a friend we haven't seen for a few months for a welcome girly chat!!

My information pack for the charity skydive came yesterday so we can start planning a day now. I am very excited about this!

These are my reasons but what are yours? Have a squizz at some other reasons on the blogs below and maybe leave a comment. We all love a comment or three!! 

Pop back here on Monday for my Motivation blog hop and feel free to join in. 



5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling happier, sunny days are always a boost. I'm glad you've managed to get back in touch with an old friend, I just hope it works out better than when I got back in touch with my cousin. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and I'm glad you don't have to spend it alone, it's always great to spend it with friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great reasons - except maybe the sharing cake lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to hear you're feeling happier, sunny days always put me in a brighter and more positive mood. Oh that charity skydive sounds awesomem i looked in to doing one last year but falling pregnant put that idea on hold so hoping to do it this year instead. Hope you have a wonderful birthday and glad to hear you're spending it with friends xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely to get in touch with long lost relatives,that must have been such a lovely feeling.
    I hope the new walking paths are a success and that you have a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loads of super reaons, hope you had a fab birthday weekend, Mich

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!