Tuesday 24 April 2012

See it, Snap it, Love it #1


This is my first post and think it is a wonderful idea. I love taking photos and have so many on the computer I had to remove them onto a hard drive as they filled the memory! 

This Linky is hosted by Lucy over at Dear Beautiful Boy so pop over and have a look through her other wonderful photos. You could also join in. This weeks theme is "EYES" and ends on Monday so there is plenty of time to get snapping! (Next Tuesdays theme is "WATER" so you can plan ahead if you'd rather!)



Well for my first post I can't really have anything other than Kat Sighs, er... I mean Cats Eyes, can I?!


I took this photo in January this year on a trip to London Zoo. I took several hundred photos that day and this is my favourite. I have it framed at home.






7 comments:

  1. Great idea. I look forward to seeing your snaps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really gorgeous photo. I always think that cat's eyes are beautiful. So intense and lovely.
    Thanks for linking up. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an incredible shot. Cat's eyes are amazing aren't they.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this photo - totally amazing (I'm rather fond of tigers!)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!