Friday 18 May 2012

18 May Blog Challenge



The Meaning Of My Blog Name....

When I started my blog, I had just been diagnosed with pnd and was feeling pretty down so I used to sigh a lot. As the blog was a way to offload the junk in my head I thought Kat Sighs was quite fitting. 

When you say it out loud it could also be Kats Eyes. As it is my view of the world I thought this was pretty clever (it is for me anyway!)
I can't think of anything else to say about it so I think this is my shortest post ever! 

4 comments:

  1. I love that it also could be Kats Eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh very clever, i'd never thought of your blog name as Kats eyes til you mentioned it, very fitting though :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always thought it was a clever play on words and loved it.. Now I love it even more because it wasn't intentional! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the play on words. Good name.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!