Friday 18 May 2012

Friday! Day 77

Wow, I can't believe it's been just over a week since I last wrote an actual blog! I used to do this every day, without fail. I had to, it was a necessity, even if it was just to say I feel like poo so please come back tomorrow! It's amazing how things can turn around isn't it?

Today has started rather early for my liking. Squish Pot decided that I have had enough time lying in my pit and I should be awoken to the sound of amateur raspberry blowing interspersed with some loud shouting. BRILLIANT! It's almost like being woken up by a fog horn. Have you ever been woken up suddenly from a nice, cozy deep sleep with no idea what's going on? I sat up quickly so my head was spinning a bit. For a few seconds I had no idea where I was, what the noise was or what I was supposed to do about it. I was still half in my dream and taking my time wandering back into reality. Then there was a familiar little chuckle. Squish had seen me sit up and felt I should hear just how excited he was to see me, love him. He is so happy at any time of day that I feel like a right old miser at 4.50am when woken up by his giggles of delight. That's fair enough though, right?

I think I can hear the small Chaotic wonder starting to stir upstairs so this may be a fairly short post after all. After posting an awful picture of the boys room yesterday I have been shamed into sorting it out! The sun is out already so I have put a load of washing on before the weekend uniform rush and yes my washing basket is still empty - hurrah!!
I also want to take the rest of the paper off the wall in the dining room. Chaos found a loose corner and tore off half a strip of wallpaper. He has also broken the blinds so there are bits of beading hanging off everywhere. It looks a real mess and can be seen in far too many of my photos recently.

I was going to take the boys to playgroup today but as they are up so early they might not make it til lunchtime without falling asleep or throwing a hissy fit! We will see how it goes. Maybe we could go for an hour as we haven't been for two weeks.

I'm off now, Chaos is calling... Have a great friday folks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!