Thursday 24 May 2012

24 May Blog Challenge





My Favourite Childhood Book...


HAS to be Peter Pan!  I loved the idea of Never Land and being a bit of a Tomboy, living in a tree with all my mates also appealed. My Mum used to have an old copy that she had covered in brown paper. Every picture had a sheet of grease proof paper before it (to protect the picture) so I always used to try and guess which picture it was. I used to love his funky green outfit too but I always wondered how he kept that hat on his head, especially when flying!



2 comments:

  1. Aw who didn't read or watch Peter Pan as a kid. I'm a tinkerbell girl myself but such a magical story and i used to love the idea of a neverland being somewhere xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved those books with the protective page covering the pictures - had forgotten about them! I was a bit terrified of Captain Hook!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!