Friday 25 May 2012

25 May Blog Challenge





My Top 5 Blogs....

Wow, this is a tough one! I read so many, it's hard to choose. I will post a link to all the blogs so you can pop over and have a nosy. I love finding new blogs to read and wish I could find a few more hours in the day to read them all too!

1. The rather wonderful, artistic Natalie over at Ready, Steady... Mummy! This is the first blog I read every day. I love the way she writes and what she has to say. I am also quietly in awe of her creative talents so shhh, don't tell anyone.

2. I also like The Ramblings of a Former Rock n Roll Mum. Miss Cisco is amazingly funny and I always laugh at her posts, except the occasional serious one! I found her blog through reading Natalies blog.

3. I have recently started following Motherventing. Another brilliant, humerous blog with an understandably, huge following.

4.The first blog I ever read was ...And pnd Makes Three. I was in fits of laughter with tears streaming as I knew exactly how she felt on several occasions but couldn't have written it anywhere near as well. Brilliant, I was hooked!

5. I also really loved reading Spencers blog SAHDandproud. Unfortunately, he is unable to keep blogging and his blog is "no longer available". It is a shame if you didn't come across him as he wrote brilliantly and honestly.

There are so many I follow that are also great. Dear Beautiful Boy is a wonderful photo based blog with a weekly challenge. Mummy From The Heart is another great blog with Thursdays "Reasons to be Cheerful" Link up. I also love the "Proud Mummy Moments" link up every Thursday on Emmy Mom - One Day At A Time.

I would also like to add Emma at Mum, Outnumbered for hosting this brilliant challenge. I have read so many wonderful blogs through doing this, it has been fantastic THANK YOU!! 

2 comments:

  1. It's true there are lots of great blogs out there. Some of those you mentioned I've not read before. I'll have a look. Thanks for sharing :0)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!