Monday 28 May 2012

28 May Blog Challenge




What Am I Looking Forward To...

I am looking forward to so many things I will try to keep it brief.

I am looking forward to passing my CBT test so I can ride a motor bike and be one step closer to our "Ride round Europe" dream. It will be quite fun finding some leathers to wear as well but not in this heat!!

We have just come back from our family gathering which was brilliant! I am looking forward to next year as it is wonderful seeing everyone and catching up on their news but also I am chief organiser. I have a really tough act to follow, I have to say. My thinking cap is already on!!

I cant wait to do my Skydive either but having just used the money I saved on our weekend away I will have to wait a bit longer now!

This is a bit of a sad one but I am really looking forward to paying off my bank loan in August. I have had it for so long it will be beautiful to finally pay it off AND have extra money each month!!

I am really looking forward to the summer in our garden and turning it into what we want. Th eboys all love being out there and so do I. We are so lucky to live here.

Finally, I am really looking forward to watching my boys grow and develop. They are all amazing and wonderful yet totally different so fingers crossed we do a good job! Obviously, I can't do this without my awesome other half. He has taught me so much and I love him to bits. I can't wait until we can spend more time together x

Me and My Boys 

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skydive is brilliant I did one 4 years ago - definate must :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a lot to look forward to :)
    I'm with you on paying back the bank loan. We owe a lot of money and are in the middle of paying back the bulk of our debts..it'll be such a relief once it's finally cleared x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i am dying to do a skydive, was booked for one last year but then discovered i was pregnant and had to cancel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to skydive- so jealous.. maybe we should all meet up and do a blogger skydive ;)

    On a separate note lovely, are you still up for writing a guest post for the week I'm away? If so can you let me have your email address so I can send you what I've sent everybody else?
    Would love to have you on board! Thanks hun xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!