Sunday 6 May 2012

6 May Blog Challenge


Day 6 is My 5 Senses Right Now.

Sight

I am sat in the front room for a change. Obviously I can see the laptop. My husband is watching Britain's Got More Talent and rocking Squish to sleep (who has a bit of tummy ache). I can see all the piles of washing waiting to go upstairs and be put away. The pc is on as my husband was playing a game. The dog is curled up by the radiator as I gave her a bath earlier. She isn't normally allowed in here. There are toys all over the place and four foam mats on the floor with a red rug on top for Squish to lie on.

Sound

I can hear the quiet tapping of my keys and the little fan inside the laptop whirring. My husband is clicking away on the mouse. The dog is snoring over by the door. Ant and Dec are wittering on about nothing much on BGMT. Time to turn over me thinks! My husbands computer chair is creaking as he moves, not great.

Smell

I can smell the baby shampoo I used on the dog and the wonderful sweet aroma of my bag of jellies! I can also occasionally catch a whiff of my hand cream.

Taste

I have just munched my way through a bag of jellies so my mouth is full of sugary goodness, YUMMY!

Touch

I am typing so I can feel the keys. I have my fav fleecy pj bottoms which feel soft and cosy on my legs. I am sat on the sofa with a cushion behind me (as the back is at an odd angle for me). My feet are in my soft slippers but I can feel the hard floor through them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!