Monday 7 May 2012

7 May Blog Challenge



My Pet Hates

Hmmm.... This could be such a long list so I will try not to get it confused with "What irritates me about my boys!".

1. Nose picking and spitting - Just plain GROSS! Even worse are people like football players and runners who blow snot out of their noses. Just how disgusting do they want to be?! UGH!! Just stomach churningly GROSS!

2. Lying - Why? Usually it is done by people who are crap at it. It annoys me and loses my respect in the blink of an eye. The really annoying thing is it's usually about something so trivial it doesn't make the lie worth the aftermath! 

3. Laziness - Like the people who drop litter near the bit but can't be arsed to put it IN the bin. What's the point of that? Grrrr! I don't have a problem with general laziness as long as it doesn't hold me up. What folk do in there own time is up to them. 

4. Unproductive moaning - I can hear you saying what?! I don't know what else to call it. My Mum is brilliant at it. She will moan about the state of the house or something that needs doing and then does nothing about it. She can go on and on about one thing for months until my poor Dad finds enough time (from his never ending to do list) to get it done. I have to say, my husband has a talent for this as well and it drives me crazy. I usually ignore him, to be honest, for fear of becoming one of those nagging wives!  I am trying to get it out of him before it takes root and becomes a mind numbingly awful habit. Wish me luck!

These are the ones that immediately spring to mind, in no particular order. No doubt I will be sympathising when I read the other lists. I bet there are loads I could have added here!! 

4 comments:

  1. Urgh the unproductive moaning gets me every time, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I do some unproductive moaning at times and then just think meh, I'll do it when I do it. Ewww, snot blowing - that and when they spit catarhh. Stomach churning stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unproductive moaning ..... why didn't I think of that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great listm with you on all of those xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!