Saturday 5 May 2012

All By Myself...... Day 64

Hey hey! I realise it's rather late in the day but I don't like to disappoint so here I am :) To be honest I just fancy a bit of offloading too.

So here I am, Saturday night, greatest night of the week and I'm on my tod.... again! Why? The Big One is staying at his Dads tonight, My babies are in bed and my husband has ditched me again in favour of earning money. I am a little, tinsy bit miffed that he is working but I know he is doing it with the best of intentions. I really miss him when he isn't here and I wish we could spend all our time together but that's not practical at the moment.
In an attempt to make the best of it, I am on the sofa in my fav fleecy pj's with a pizza, a chilled bottle of Savanna, a bag of jellies and The Voice I recorded earlier... Perfect!
I have been a good girl and cleaned the cooker, done some washing, put the washing up away and hung some washing on the airer so now I feel like I've earned a bit of slobbing out.

Oooh big news!! My little Squishy Squish Pot is on the move! Yes, at 5 months he has learned how to Caterpillar round the room. I'm so proud of him as he is so determined but I am also a little sad that he is growing up so fast. I want my little bean to stay little  for as long as possible. I don't think he is going to take my feelings into account though. He is into 6-9 month clothes already and is 7lb lighter than his brother, he's a big lad! He is so wonderful and I love him to bits!

I am also really loving the blog challenge hosted by Emma at Boy Oh Boy.  I found todays challenge a bit tricky and I'm not sure I understand what tomorrows is about. I am going to be a bit sneaky and read a few other posts first so I know what to do ;) No flies on me eh?! Ha Ha!

Right, I'm off to watch Jessie J and Danny D thrash it out on The Voice. Happy Saturday night folks, see you in the AM x

3 comments:

  1. Well done on the little one learning the caterpillar shuffle!
    I'm envious if you having the evening to yourself, I'd give my right arm for a pizza and bottle of wine right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great night. After eating the pizza and drinking my cider I promptly fell asleep 2 songs into The Voice - Well done Kat!! x

      Delete
  2. I know all too well that situation. For a long time I felt great resentment with hubby for opting to work longer hours when I needed him most. We talked about it but have agreed to disagree. He does what he feels is best for us but some times I'd rather have him.

    One way to lift your spirits I've found that works for me sometimes is to have a nice long shower/bath lighted candles aromatherapy oils the works. Or catch up on a film I'd not normally she when he's at home.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!