Wednesday 9 May 2012

9 May Blog Challenge



My Worst Habits..... 

I think I can skip the challenge today as it's obvious to all I am flawless, absolutely flawless..... NOT!!

After yesterdays revelation with the tax disc in my handbag, I think top of the list should be.... 

Forgetfulness! Senior/blonde/Essex moments. Whatever you want to call them, I have them in abundance. It has been so much worse since having the boys. I'm not sure if it is sleep deprivation or what but I am totally hopeless. The rummage through my bag yesterday also revealed I missed my Drs appointment last Friday. Nuff said me thinketh!

Interrupting has to be another one. It is something I have noticed I do and am trying really hard not to. I think I am worse when I talk to my husband about "proper" stuff (rather than which Tweenie character Justin Fletcher does the voice for!). I think I get a bit over excited by the fact he is actually talking that I keep butting in so I can get everything off my chest. Obviously, this can result in a deep sigh followed by fading footsteps.

Moaning at the others for doing something then doing it myself. For example, cutting nails and leaving the bits on the floor. I do it with the intention of hoovering but they just do it. Am I justified?? I think not.  . 

I have just asked my husband and he could only think of one thing, other than me interrupting. It annoys him when he puts the washing on the airer or the radiator and I change them around. That would annoy me too and make me not want to bother next time. The reason? We have 1 double radiator which can take lots of baby clothes or thicker things and dry them in the same time as things on the other radiators.... I should really be quiet now and stop being slightly anal about bloody washing!

I will do my best to be less annoying :) 

6 comments:

  1. I am the same with forgetfulness. Really frustrating. And Justin Fletcher does Jake and Doodles! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never that about Justin! lol. I can be very forgetful its awful isnt it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have become very forgetful since becoming a mummy, we have far too much stuff to remember xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK... Who knows which character Justin plays in Timmy Time?? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was really struggling with my memory and brain fog, but last year was diagnosed with a pyrathyroid problem - had surgery....now I can remember most things again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know that about Justin (certainly don't know who he is in Timmy Time!) My memory is terrible since having children, not that I'd let my husband know that lol, if I don't write it down, it disappears off into that place where random things go!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!