Saturday 5 May 2012

May 5 Blog Challenge


Today is 10 songs I love right now.

I struggled with this more than I thought I would. I wasn't sure if it meant current music or just songs I love listening to so, I have gone with the latter. Here are my 10 with a little explanation. 

1
Halo (Main Version) by Beyoncé on Grooveshark
This was our first dance at our wedding anniversary party. It's the perfect song for us 

2
I wont give up by Jason Mraz on Grooveshark
I heard this on the radio when things were rather difficult with me and Mr. I played it to him and we agreed not to give up!

3
Lighthouse by Westlife on Grooveshark
This is one of the few songs my husband has dedicated to me and with perfect timing

4
Crack The Shutters by Snow Patrol on Grooveshark
This reminds me of my husband

5
I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane by John Denver on Grooveshark
We used to listen to John Denver a lot when I was a kid. My Dad used to work abroad a fair bit and this song always reminds me of waking up and he had already gone, again. He said he didn't want to wake me up to say goodbye. Guarantees me watery eyes by the end of the intro!

6
Club Can't Handle Me ( Duhhh G rmx ) by Flo Rida Feat David Guetta on Grooveshark
My great friend "The Corporal" introduced me to Zumba and this song always reminds me of my dysfunctional dancing and the brilliant laughs we used to have when I arsed up the moves once again!

7
Walking On Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves on Grooveshark
This is my all time favourite "happy" song. It never fails!

8
Lego House by Ed Sheeran on Grooveshark
I just like this song for no special reason. I love the whole album actually

9
Details in the Fabric (feat. James Morrison) by Jason Mraz on Grooveshark
Again I love the whole Jason Mraz album but like trying to warble along to this in the car

10
Firework by Katie Perry on Grooveshark
This song is on the list purely because it is one of those that gets stuck in your head, you only know three lines and they drive you to distraction! Maybe I should listen to the whole song so I can replay a few different lines...


3 comments:

  1. Some great tunes there Mrs! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of great songs- and how sad with the Jet Plane song

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list! I love Jason Mraz. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!