Thursday 3 May 2012

May 3 Blog Challenge





My favourite quote? There are so may to choose from! There are two that immediately spring to mind so I'm going to cheat a bit and put both of them.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."  Oscar Wilde

To me, this means we are all the same but some of us have the vision to look beyond our current situations and see our potential. Dare to dream big! 

My other favourite is this one.


"Always shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars."

I don't know who said it but I saw it on a fridge magnet and loved it! Always try your best and you will always achieve something just from trying.

Thank you to Emma over at Boy Oh Boy for hosting this brilliant challenge! Can't wait to read some more posts.

7 comments:

  1. Both are very true and optimistic, positive thoughts. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything Oscar Wilde is a-okay with me. :) Both great quotes, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great Ocsar Wilde quote - he had some great ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are both excellent quotes -- I really like them both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! I have a journal with the second on it. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Oscar Wilde quotes! Thanks for sharing... :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!