Friday 11 May 2012

R2BC #8




Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart
I felt quite down earlier in the week but things are much improved so I feel ready to spread some cheer again! Thank you to Michelle at Mummy From The Heart for hosting this lovely weekly Linky.

The sun finally came out today and I have spent most of the day out in the garden with Chaos digging over the garden and laying some turf. I was hoping to have it all done so I could post a photo too but I ran out of turf!! That isn't so bad though. It means I get another trip to the lovely little garden center to get some more. I love looking around and trying to visualise different things in the garden and how they would look. 

I am really loving being outside, especially with Chaos. He is loving having more space to explore too. 
He loves the trampoline now it is ready to use. Actually, we all do! It's a great way to lift your mood and the dog loves her new sunbed!


  















 


4 comments:

  1. One advantage of all this wet weather is that your turf will "take" easily without you having to water it in. Something about being in the fresh air does, indeed, lift your mood. Enjoy trampolining!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous to get out in the garden, well done. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous to get out in the garden, Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the rain has a lot to answer for in terms of feeling 'down' this last week. Hurrah for some sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!