Tuesday 26 June 2012

10 Things to Smile About in June

This is a monthly link-up hosted by Emmy Mom on the last Tuesday of the month. I haven't joined this linky before, mainly because my memory is rubbish and I always forget when things happen! Natalie over at Ready, Steady... Mummy! said it was a great record to have of her little boys achievements each month so I decided I would join in too.





1. Super Squish is on the move! He has started to pull himself round the room like a little Commando. The determination on his face is obvious and he gets so cross if he can't get where he wants to go. 

2. Squish has also cut his first tooth this week. Another first.. He is wracking them up pretty quickly these days.

3. The Nursery Nurse came round to weigh Chaos and said he is no longer a cause for concern as he is putting on weight again, hurrah!

4. My friend is getting married on Saturday so we are going to her evening do which is a race night. I am really looking forward to it! 

pic.twitter.com/WQt8AOvA5. I have found a few new blogs and lovely people on Twitter this month. I joined in with my first Twidoodle Party hosted by mother and daughter duo, Penny and Pippa of Story of Mum. It happens once a month at #somum and well worth joining in!


6. We made some great paintings for Fathers Day. It was the first time the boys had used paint and they were really good with it. 

7. I have done some cooking with Chaos and I make all Squishys food. I am starting to get interested in cooking again. I might even try some new recipes one day!!

8. We are making progress with the garden. It's slow going but we are getting there. I am really looking forward to having our own space to relax in that we have designed. I think we may have missed the long summer evenings for this year but there is always next year!!

9. Things are slowly improving with my husband. We have both been depressed and it's a big fight out of it with support but it's even worse if you are both in the same boat. You have to share the paddle or you end up going in circles! We are getting there, with the odd circle here and there.

10. Finally, the biggest thing for me this month is overcoming the worst with PND. Sometimes I forget I have it which is a huge result! I have come so far when I look back over the last few months. I'm sure blogging and meeting lovely people on Twitter have much to do with it. So a huge thank you to you all xxx



2 comments:

  1. This twitter doodle party sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Glad you played along. And yes- the link is open for a week and a half so you never have to worry if you forget for the actual day. Sounds like Super Squish will be all over the place pretty soon. And yea for the weight gain for your son!
    I hope things continue to improve for you and your husband. Thanks so much for linking up

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!