Thursday 14 June 2012

Fathers Day Meme

I wanted to write a post about my superbly, wonderful Pa for fathers day. I then got to thinking that maybe some of you folk out there in the blogospere may want to do the same and the linky was born! 

I will write a post later and stick a linky on it. So, if you feel like sharing your feelings (whatever they are, good or bad) about your Dad, Grandad, your childrens Dad or an important male influence then write your post and link it up. I will keep it open for a week so there is no mad panic!  

I plan to send a link of the page to my Dad so he will know just how fantabulous a guy I think he is! Maybe you could make your post a tribute and do the same. It's free and an alternative gift idea for far away families. 

Above all, I wish you all a great Fathers Day whatever you are up to xx

1 comment:

  1. This is a brilliant idea! I will be joining in once the post is up later <3

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!