Tuesday 5 June 2012

June Blog Challenge 5

Todays subject is nature. My personal favourte! I love taking photos while I'm out and about so I may find it hard to choose just one. If you want to see some more of my photos have a peek at my other blog Kat Sighs View all comments welcome as always.

Nature




I'm not a huge fan of flies but I do love the macro setting on my camera.
Daisys are one of my favourites though and I really like macro pictures of them, like this.





I took this while visiting family in Scotland.
There are so many beautiful things that occur in nature.





I know winter is a long way off but it is truly breath taking!




While looking for a photo I found these of my beautiful girl.
I think she deserves a post all of her own!
x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photographs! Nature is one of my favourite things to photograph too, there's so many pretty things! I love the purple flowers, they're stunning.

    Your dog is so cute!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful shots. The daisy is my fav :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos!! Love that purple flower. And great snow shots.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!