Tuesday 24 July 2012

See It, Snap It, Love It - Mornings

I have been away for so long I forgot which link up is on which day! Luckily, I remembered so I can link up with the lovely Lucy over at Dear Beautiful Boy for this weeks See it, Snap it, Love it.
So many times I have intended to take a photo of the greeting my little man gives us. Due to the hour of day it occurs I rarely have my eyes open let alone my camera to hand! 
On this particular day, I was prepared. 


He is so lovely, my little Squish Pot.
How could anyone resist smiling back at this beautiful, happy face?
(even if it is only 5.30am)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I wonder when we stop waking up happy? Maybe when the teenage years hit. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I definitely could not resist smiling back...gorgeous capture!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!