Wednesday 11 July 2012

A Poem For Captain Chaos

Here is a poem for my middle lad as part of my Day Zero Challenge.


Captain Chaos, the name says it all, 
No obstacle too wide, too deep or too tall.
He'll be in it or under it or over it you'll see, 
He takes on everything with adventurous glee.
With sticky little fingers and muddy little toes,
He leaves a mucky trail where ever he goes.
You may not believe me, this could be a surprise 
But he's really a softy with those big brown eyes.
They are like pools of chocolate that lure you in,
Then he'll win you right over with his cheeky grin.
He's funny and kind and clever and smart,
He'll charm all the ladies with his generous heart.
Crazy, adventurous, courageous and fun,
You are amazing to have as my son! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!