Wednesday 11 July 2012

A Poem For Squish Pot

My final poem for my baby Squish Pot as part of my Day Zero Challenge


The light twinkles when it catches your eyes,
That are so full of wonder, joy and surprise.
Your little hands are so soft and warm, 
they were so tiny the day you were born.
You hold onto my thumb with all your might,
as you drift off to sleep with your eyes shut tight.
You're 7 months today and my, how you've grown, 
From 6lb 13 to 1 and a half stone!!
You love your grub and shovel it in,
you even pinched my curry and wore some on your chin.
Your cheerful nature earns you compliments galore,
For yours is a smile people always adore.
My little Squish Pot you're my pride and joy,
My tiny little baby, my beautiful boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!