Tuesday 24 July 2012

Shhhh.... My Husband's an Angel!

I have told you all a million, gazillion times how much I love my husband. He is wonderful, caring, thoughtful and kind. After this weekend, I realised that he has to be an arse occasionally, just so he fits in. I'm going to tell you a secret but you must keep it to yourself or who knows what people this may attract.

My husband is an Angel. Oi, don't laugh! He is. He has wings and everything! I can prove it too. We were out for a walk at the weekend and I took these photos of him.


I know, you can't believe it either! 


His wings are just starting to fade, but now I know they are there  

1 comment:

  1. Aw! What a sweet and humorous post! :) (^_^)

    I hope that you have a great week!

    xoxo ♥ Shar

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!