Thursday 9 August 2012

Proud Mummy Moments


Linking up with Emmy Mom for my Proud Mummy Moment this week
This week is a touching story of my little Chaotic wonder. He never fails to amaze me, every day! 

Tuesday was not a good day. Things seemed to be rapidly going from bad to worse way before 9am! That never bodes well for the day ahead. After an early start and grumpy tired boys, food everywhere and dirty nappies I was feeling rather overwhelmed. When I noticed our crab sitting rather motionless I had an acute sense of dread. After closer inspection I was still unsure whether he was still with us. They don't give much away!

It all got too much so I sat on the floor and had a quiet cry. Unknown to me, Chaos was at the doorway. He walked over to me, bent his head and kissed my tear stained cheek. He then came and put his arm round my shoulder and stroked my face. After a couple of minutes he walked back in front of me and curled up in my cross legged lap. He stayed there for about 5 minutes and all this time he never said a word.

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

He is such a beautiful, loving, gentle boy, it is hard to believe he is the same little Captain Chaos! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a sweet little guy!! And yes at those moments when we need it most they really are there for us. Love it.
    Great PMM! Thanks so much for linking up

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!