Thursday 27 September 2012

My Me Meme


I was tagged by the very lovely Natalie from Ready, Steady, Mummy! who, for some reason, wishes to know a bit more about boring old me. So here are my answers....

When was the last time you cried?
Last week. I went to my parents house to pick up the toddler bed for Chaos and borrow the lawn mower. They knew I was coming yet had everything out waiting for me, loaded it all into my car and then they drove off to go shopping. They have never made me feel more unwelcome.

Are you named after anyone?
I don't think so. My Mum thinks all Kathryn's are trouble so had she known she probably would have chosen something else and hoped for the best! I do know that is the Welsh way of spelling Kathryn and it's also my favourite. There are 12 ways altogether. It also means Pure - HA!!
Do you have kids?
I have 3 boys. The Big One is 12yrs and is from my previous relationship. He was born at 3:27am on 1st Jan 2000 and we got our photo in the paper! 
Chaos is 2yrs next month and totally mental. He is into everything and only stops when he's asleep!
Squish Pot is adorable and he is 10 months old on Monday. Definitely the baby of the bunch but going to be the biggest I think! 

If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
I would like to think so. I think I am a little distant and it is not a reflection of anyone else but me. I have no confidence and am surprised if people show an interest in spending time with me. 

Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Unfortunately yes. My eldest has asked if I am being sarcastic when I praise him so I must be sarcastic quite a lot. I am trying to stop though, along with fucking swearing! 

Will you ever Bungee jump?
Not on your flippin' nelly!! Drop by my ankles on a bit of elastic - errrr... NO! Bit of a no brainer for me. I would however, jump out of a plane with just a bit of fabric to save me?!

What’s your favourite cereal?
Before we had the boys we used to get Jordans Muesli with raisins. I could eat that by the bucket load!!  
What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Their stature. I think it is a therapist thing. I was taught to quickly assess someones stance as it can be a giveaway to physical problems. 

What is your eye colour?
Brown/Green

Scary movie or happy ending?
I would go for happy ending over scary movie every time. I have a ridiculously overactive imagination and totally freak myself out watching anything remotely scary. 

Favourite smells?
Fresh cut grass, bacon and leather
             

Summer or Winter?
I love the sun. I love being outside so those two things are summery but I have 3 winter babies. I love all the lights around town in the winter and curling up snug and warm with hot chocolate. I like both equally really but I dont like the rain! 
    

Computer or television?
Computer, definitely. I can't think of a single programme to watch on tv. I only got a licence when my husband moved in as we never used to watch it! I would still rather be doing something else than watching tv. Some nights I sit blogging with my husband while he watches stuff.

What’s the furthest you’ve ever been away from home?
I went to South Africa for a month in 2007. It was really tough leaving the Big One and he didn't talk to me for weeks after I got back! I did a conservation course out there and it was the best month of my life. I wish I could have taken Big as he would have loved it too. I found out once I was there that they would have let hi come too! 

Where were you born?
I was born in the Royal Bucks Hospital in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire

Do you have any special talents?
No! I'm a healer, I guess that's pretty special.

What are your hobbies?
Photography, blogging, writing, walking and SLEEPING (ha, if only!!) 

Do you have any pets?
I have the most beautiful dog in the world! My Fatty. She is an American Bulldog x Shar Pei
American Bulldog

Shar Pei
These are both supposed to be fighting dogs but she is as soft as anything. The boys climb all over her and she just walks off when she's had enough. She has never growled at any of them. Don't get me wrong, I would never trust her completely. She is a dog after all! I love her to bits, she is the best dog ever! 

Favourite movie?
Gone in 60 Seconds. I have no idea why, I just love it. "The Shelby GT 500" Magic! 

Do you have any siblings?
I have a sister but she hasn't spoken to me in 4 years and wont tell me why. I was really upset by it initially and made repeated attempts to meet up with her which she declined. Then I realised she is just being childish and pathetic not to sort it out. I am better off without people like this in my life. I want my boys to have more positive influences as they grow up. 

I would like to tag these three lovely people to share this with....

Julie the Mama Owl
Leanne and Little Life of Scrap
Lucy from Capture By Lucy

1 comment:

  1. I never knew a shar pei was bred as a fighting dog- they just look too cute to do anything but sit and look all wrinkly!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!