I have found a new linky on a new blog!
I rather like both so I thought I would join in. If you want to join in too, just write a post about what you have been thinking about today and link it up at Sar's Blog called Life of Love. While you're there have a looksee at some new blogs and leave them some comment love :o) x
What have I been thinking today?
1. I had planned to go for a wander around town without the boys but my Dad turned up for a surprise visit so I had a nice chat with him while we walked the dog instead. I haven't seen him in a while so it was nice to have a few minutes without the boys interrupting all the time.
2. I went over to have tea with a friend I haven't seen in a while. It was so good to see her and catch up on all the news about each other and some of our old school friends. Really hope to see her more often for a girly chin wag!
3. I have been thinking about getting a job today. I am not sure how I am going to cope with leaving my babies every day, especially Squish as he is so little. It is not something I am looking forward to now.
4. Things with my husband aren't too great and I'm not too sure how to turn it around. I know we have to do something soon before it goes beyond the point of no return!
5. I am really excited for my boys 2nd birthday party in 3 weeks. I am going to decorate the house like a jungle, hopefully! I am drawing and painting animals and leaves for the walls and door frames so it should be a laugh. As long as he enjoys it, thats all that matters to me.
6. I have also got a few christmas pressies today. I know its early but if I dont start now I cant afford the things I want to get people. I love christmas, with all the lights and candles, mince pies and carols.
So what are your thoughts today? If you haven't already, join in with Sar's Thursday Thoughts