Wednesday 20 February 2013

PANIC!

I am linking up for another wonderful Wednesdays Words with the Birthday Girl, Emma from Crazy With Twins Please hop on over and wish the lovely lady a Happy Birthday!





Feel the fear
And d..d..do it anyway
Can't it wait
Just maybe one more day?

The palpitations
Feel like a flippin' heart attack
Please don't say it
"I'm sure you'll be just fine, Kat"

It's hard to breathe
I'm gasping quite self consciously
This is normal
When the panic gets it's hold on me

My tummy aches
And jumps and jiggles and quakey shakes
The sweats are coming
It feels almost like it is forming lakes!

My head feels fuzzy
As slowly the room starts to spin
My eyes are blurry
I think this time panic might just win

Get a grip, Kat
You know it will pass
Sod off Panic
Or I'll put you on your ass!

This is a fight
You might want to see
But who's gonna win
My panic or Me?

© By Kat Pearce

2 comments:

  1. YOU will win no doubt! Awesome poem. Thankyou for the birthday wishes and for taking part in Wednesday Words. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!