Monday 1 April 2013

Achievement








I am linking up this post with Jaime from The Olivers Madhouse and also as the first post of  the April A-Z Challenge.
You may know I have recently started working on the butchery counter at work. The idea being, if the butchers happen to be off at the same time at least one other member of staff will be able to open and run the  counter. 

My first job was to write a panogram of the counter. Basically a posh word for a plan of where everything goes. I decided to try and make one on the computer so it looks a bit neater. Having never used the programme or even attempted anything like this before I am over the moon with the result. I can't wait to show it off to the Butchers on Tuesday morning either! 

Embedded image permalink

7 comments:

  1. well done you! trying something new is scary and you have obviously jumped straight in there! i would not know at all how to do a planagram!

    Thanks for linking up with #magicmoments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How great does that look?! Really professional - great job Kat :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow well done sounds amazing...shame the picture isn't showing up on my computer...I will check back later x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done you! Sounds like a very satisfying task done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Kat! Glad you're enjoying work!

    Issy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you chick. A real achievement. And one to be proud of - looks super xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a magic moment indeed. The sense of achievement you feel must be brilliant, you should be very proud x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!