Friday 5 April 2013

Ever Love

I thought I would post a photo today. It's not a high quality picture but the content is priceless. It is me and my man, Taken in a smeary mirror, dimples an all! 
We were together for 1 year before we got married. We have two toddlers but three boys altogether. We have been married four years and renewing our vows on our fifth anniversary. He is the slightly more stable other half of me and I would be completely lost and incomplete without him. 


(Don't show him this post though as it will go to his head and use it as a bribery tool!)

I am linking this up with #PoCoLo too as I want the world to know how wonderful this fabulous man is and how happy I am to be his wife :o)

Post Comment Love

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful. True love! It's a lovely photo. It shows how close you are. Delighted to have found it via #PoCoLo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely Kat :) im off to buy my wedding vow renewal hat this weekend then ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Put it in your diary Missy!! March next year :o) xxx

      Delete
    2. *Pees self* I'll write it in!! I'll baby sit! Ok i'll being my 2 as well so I'll casue carnage in the house but it's all fun!?

      Delete
  3. Oh, how gorgeous! Lucky both of you xx #PoCoLo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thats such a lovely and thoughtful post! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful post. Its wonderful to see you both looking so very happy together. Thank you so much for linking up to PoCoLo and for all your support xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely post. You both look so so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaah! What a great idea - posting about your man - I might have to do that for my upcoming anniversary! #PoCoLo

    ReplyDelete
  8. So romance is not dead!! What a lovely post,it made me go awwwww,may you stay this happy forever x visiting from #pocolo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!