Tuesday 24 June 2014

Relax And Enjoy

Do you ever have those days where everything gets just a bit too much? What do you do on those days? Do you have something you do that makes everything seem just a little bit better? I want to share one of my things with you in the hope it will help you relax.

At the sixth sense group I went to last week we were shown this Youtube video. I love it! Since I heard it I can't get it out of my head. I sat and watched it with Chaos and he loved it too. The video is as beautiful as the music.





This is one of the oldest and most popular Hindu Hymns in the world and I can understand why!

Here are the words and a translation I found on the internet here.

The Mantra

Aum
Bhuh Bhuvah Svah
Tat Savitur Varenyam
Bhargo Devasya Dheemahi
Dhiyo Yo nah Prachodayat

~ The Rig Veda (10:16:3)

The Meaning

O thou existence Absolute,
Creator of the three dimensions
We contemplate upon thy devine light.
May He stimulate our intellect and bestow upon us true knowledge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!