Tuesday 5 August 2014

#BEDA Day 3


Here is my post for day 3. Some of these questions are proving quite thought provoking which is great. I could do with stretching my grey matter a little more! 
Day 3: Two of My Favourite Quotes

The first one that springs to mind is:
"We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars."
It's by Oscar Wilde.

To me,  it means we are all the same. Nobody is above or better than anyone else. Some of us have our focus on our dreams which can take us anywhere and help us achieve anything.


The second one I thought of is a quote from a film. I think it is "As Good As It Gets" staring Jack Nicholson.
"Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here. "
I love it! I know it's not deep or profound but it does make me laugh. We are definitely all stocked up in our house.



1 comment:

  1. I love both of those especially the Oscar Wilde one. Such a lovely way to look at things. Thanks for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!