Tuesday 5 August 2014

Tuneful Tuesday

I was listening to music this weekend and realised how much I missed it. The boys were dancing round the front room and my husband gave me a few lingering looks when certain songs came on.
I don't know why I haven't put any on,  I've just been busy with the boys I suppose. Anyway, I thought I would share one of my fav tunes on a Tuesday (or maybe one that captures my mood) as I rekindle my love of music.

Wow, which one to choose first...

I think it has to be my current favourite. I first heard it on the radio last week and instantly fell in love with it.

It is by the very lovely Ed Sheeran from his current album.

I have chosen this live video from this years Glastonbury as the song reminds me of my husband and we went to the festival for our honeymoon in 2009. It was amazing and one of the few times we had alone without any children.

I hope you like it as much as I do...

Have a Tuneful Tuesday!





I'd love to hear what your favourite tunes are or what you're listening to today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!