Wednesday 17 December 2014

Glastonbury Visit

I woke up on Sunday morning to a beautiful sunrise. Although it was rather earlier than I would have liked, it gave me a sense of optimism for the day ahead. The boys were off with their Dad for the day, the eldest had stayed with his friend overnight so another girly day lay ahead. Perfect! 

After the boys had been collected and the pressing household jobs had been done, I jumped into the car with my girl and headed off to the wonderful spiritual town of Glastonbury.

When we arrived the first place I stopped at was the lovely crystal shop run by a very, VERY knowledgeable American lady. She is also very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately, I cant remember the name of the shop. This is what I found in there...


For our Solstice dinner this year, I decided to have a go at making crackers (with a kit, I hasten to add!). When I found these little crystal animals I thought they would be perfect! I put a 20p next to them so you can tell how small they are. The carving is amazing for their size. I really love the spotty Dalmatian! 
I also got a rough fire opal as it is a significant stone to me and my birthday. (I may blog about crystals and their effects later.) I am not sure what to do with it yet but I'm sure it will come to me. 

Another favourite shop for me is Yin Yang, which sells all sorts of the worlds wonders. I had a look around the shop and decided what I would like. I also noticed a sign advertising readings. As it was the end of the day. The lady said she could fit me in and I am so glad she did.

The ladys name was Teagan. She was lovely and seemed very friendly. She asked me to chose 9 runes from the bag and lay them out face down. She put the rest back in their bag before picking up all my chosen runes. Shebshook them in her hands then let them fall on the table. Turning all the symbols face up she began..


During the winter lull, I should focus on the coming year and improve my meditation skills at home. Embrace the calm before the storm as it were. I should also take better care of myself as I have been wearing myself out recently. 

Next year I shall be improving my mediumship skills and therapies enough make a viable living from it, should I choose to. I also need to build my confidence, have more belief in myself and my abilities. 
With this in mind, I should try to connect more with my guides and get to know them. We believe they are Ganesh and the goddess Brigid. 




The other main thing she talked about was holding a mother and baby group in my yurt for people interested in alternative therapies and way of life. I had thought about his before and mentioned it to my sister so maybe now its time to put it into practice...

With all these new ideas and information whirling round in my head, where better to think them through than a quiet cafe with a latte and carrot cake before heading home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!