Saturday 3 January 2015

Plans for 2015



It has been several years since I stopped making New Year resolutions. I think it takes more preparation to commit to something than just picking a date. I gave up smoking on the 4th of January because that was the day when I didn't have a smoke that morning, or lunchtime or anytime since.

Instead of resolutions, I like to make plans. Plans are exciting. Plans are something to look forward to. Now there is a whole, blank year to fill with endless possibility and adventure!

My first exciting the thing I've booked this year is tickets to take the kids to see the Festival of Lights. I wanted to take them but it was so expensive I gave up on the idea. I had an email to say there were three nights at a fraction of the price so I jumped at the chance. I will definitely post about that visit, I can't wait!



I have also booked to go on a Mediumship Development course with Ross Bartlett in February. I learned so much the last time I feel ready to find out more. My lovely friend is coming too so I can spend some quality time with her. 

I would also like to go on a falconry course. I have flown a few birds and there is no buzz like it! There are a few courses around here so I will have to do a bit of research to find the best one. 


My cousin has recently moved to Brussels and unwisely invited us to stay! As I am feeling quite adventurous I might just take her up on it. What an adventure, travelling all that way with my babies! I better sort out a few passports pretty sharpish. 

I really want to complete Project Yurt this year. I wrote about it on my old blog (you can read about it here). I would like to get some decking to put the yurt on, fence off the area to make it a special haven and make a crystal rockery. I can picture how it will look and it's going to be amazing! 

There are a few other things I'd like to do this year. Id like to learn to crochet. I would like to get a bit more active and try different classes at the sports centre. I want to decorate the bedroom and carpet it. Id also like to put new flooring in the kitchen. I want to make this house our home, our little corner of the world. 

What are your plans for this year? Go on.. Try something new 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!