Wednesday 7 November 2012

The Gallery - Autumn


I haven't done a post for The Gallery in ages either so I thought I would join in this week as I am curious to see all the leafy scenes from around the country.



I went out with Chaos the other day for a walk and have a play in the leaves. These are willow leaves near the park. I love all the colours and the amazing sound they make as we rustled through them all. There is nothing like it! 

We had a lovely mug of hot chocolate when we got home to defrost our noses and warm up our hands. Perfect for an autumn day. 

3 comments:

  1. That is A LOT of leaves! Lovely picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great, leafy walk - and hot choc, too. Perfect x.

    http://unfinisheduntitled.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/the-gallery-autumn.html

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!