Tuesday 6 November 2012

See it, Snap it, Love it - BEDTIME!!

I haven't joined it with this fabulous link up for a while and I have missed it. I noticed a tweet that the theme this week was bedtime so I couldn't miss out! I grabbed my camera and ushered my little lovelies upstairs.
I realise that this is meant to be a post for just one photo but the boys were having so much fun in the bath that I had to include those pictures too. So here they are...

Brotherly love

You gotta watch the quiet ones......

MWAHAHAHAAAAA

Chaos is not amused!

Revenge

Bath time with my little monkeys, aren't they fab?! The only downside is drying the bathroom afterwards! We then have to herd them into their room and catch them long enough to put their pj's on. Then they play with their toys until their milk bottles arrive. Once they are snuggled in their little beds we read a book or sing nursery rhymes. Chaos is very good and snuggles down to sleep on his own. Squish doesn't like being left on his own so one of us sits by his cot until he falls asleep, which doesn't take long.

 


They are the most perfect, beautiful little angels all snuggled up in their beds.

5 comments:

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!